2/15/2009

New layouts, wonderful scrappers that I adore!


From Bren again with CU Spring Promise kit


Me and my kids where they were still kids


A huge transformation, Guille and Camila when they were almost 4 and 1 and now with 21th and 18th.


And these are mine, all made with Love Basket kit, exclusive kit for Nuts 4 Digi.



Bren with Spring Promise CU kit, wonderful layouts


Bren with southern Miracle kit



I made these for a chalenge in TSG, Petals of wisdom, using Wordc art by Demiurgia (Sharon) and my Valentine's CU kit

This is from Lydia, beautiful layout with Southern Miracle kit


Lydia, so stunning layouts made with don't mess with my jeans kit and Valentine' s CU kit.




And this is Bren making 3 fantastic LOS with my Flowers and herbs kit

1 comment:

  1. April "Diva's Designs"February 15, 2009 at 9:42 PM

    Karen: You have a beautiful new Blog!! I wish you all of the luck with it. You are an awesome designer!

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!