3/28/2009

I am so behind...but here are some incredible pages made by my CT!!!


This wonderful layout was made by Lydia using My Flowers and Herbs kit.


This is also by Lydia using my Sothern Miracle kit.




And this is the sweet Chell using Women's pride mega kit, wonderful job as always!!!

This beautiful page was made by Lydia using Bloom Poetry kit only available at Moo 2 designs, wonderful job my friend!








These layouts were done by Jen (she worked really hard while I was out of reach, she made me so happy with these gems!!) using my Bloom Poetry kit available only at Moo 2 Designs store, and Whispers of March mega freebie kit only available at Nuts 4 Digi, lovely pages that you did my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!