3/12/2009

New layouts made by me and my sweet CT

These are all layouts made for Addie with her cute nephew on them, isn't him a cutie pie?
I am using some papers from Psychotropic paper pack freebie CU available at the store and a new freebie in my blog also CU, word art and tag by Gunhild Storeide and Rose.Li actions


These are all layouts made for Addie with her cute nephew on them, isn't him a cutie pie?
Papers and frame belongs to my new freebie:CU mini kit in my blog, flower by Cida Merola.


These are all layouts made for Addie with her cute nephew on them, isn't him a cutie pie?
I am using a few freebies by Gunhild Storeide (an amazing designer I just found 2 days ago)


This is a tag I made for Angie's challenge Taggers challenge using divine clip art by Rose Mcclain and Davor Planinec.

These are all layouts made for Addie with her cute nephew on them, isn't him a cutie pie? Papers belong to my last CU freebie and elements to Rose Li.actions

These 2 were made by Lydia using dark and light background using my Flowers and Herbs kit

This was made by Lydia aka ScrappingBella with my Southern Miracle kit

This layout was made by me for a challenge in CSD, I am using TMS kit Spring is coming available at CSD store. The cute baby is Addie's nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!