4/07/2009

New CU Textures brushes and lots of new layouts!!!


These are 14 beautiful, unique and big texture brushes made from my own photo storage, the sizes go between 1500 and 2800 pixels, you can create papers, overlays, elements, or what ever you like. It is available at all my stores, CU, CU4CU allowed.



These 2 stunning layouts were made by Lydia using my Smart and sweet girl kit available at all my stores!

This was made by Tina using my exclusive Framed memories kit in Deco store



These cute layouts were made by Lydia using my Women pride kit




And these 3 beautiful layouts were made by Sue aka Kanga using my Lemon smile kit.
These girls rocks, they make such beauties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!