5/23/2009

I had so much fun scrapping for my designer friends!!!

These layouts were made by Lydia, just stunning pages that she makes with her stunning photography, the first one was made with Whispers of March kit available at my store at CSD and the other two with my freebie Querido Mario




These stunning 2 layouts were made with my new friend and CT Maryling using my Mom is a lady mega kit available at my store at CSD



And these are the new ones made for the challenge I am hosting at CSD: Scrap By numbers with my mini add on Hallo summer kit by:


Alleguez


Judy

and by Michal

I made these 4 layouts using a wonderful kit by StephsGraphx called USA made available HERE




I made these layouts with this fantastic kit by Angie, Angelique Fields called Our Love song available HERE



I made these 2 with this divine kit by Addie's designs called Celebration, available HERE


I made these layouts using a beautiful, one of the cutest kits ever by Crazed Creations called




and These are also made with a stunning, so so cute kit by Crazed Creations (Kathy) called Flower fever available HERE




I made these 4 layouts with a beautiful, unique kit Natura by Elsina (EMS Arts), and you can check her store HERE
it is so versatile, and so beautiful, the papers are amazing, they look like paintings.



So as you can see I was busy scrapping for my friends and they were busy scrapping for me...and all the family at CSD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!