5/26/2009

I made so many layouts for my freinds and a few from my awesome CT!



These stunning layouts were made by Sue aka Kanga using my freebie kit Querido Mario
and what is so stunning about them, her son was actually in my country Uruguay and all the photos were taken here , so I am so proud, and also so amazed about Sue's talent which it never stops....(The kit is posted a few posts below in this blog)


This layout is called Adam Lamber ...the new king, and yes I am totally in love with his voice, his talent...I don't care if he won or not, I don't care about all those ignorants photos about his sexuality...(people can be so mean...and if he is gay, good for him!!!) what I do care is that I spent the last 10 years without downloanding any music from no one, I hate all this pop-commercial music that is everywhere now...so finding Adam was a real miracle...
And I am using a kit from Kandsmama that is free and available at CSD forums, and it calls Kalifornia Grunge, get it HERE




All these 4 layouts were done with one of the most fantastic kits ever, and it belongs to my dear friend Elsina (EMS Arts) and it is free in CSD store, I couldn't stop scrapping with this beautiful, stunning kit...and also I adore the 70th, this kit name is :

EMS - The Seventies - Featured Designer Free Kit

And you can find it HERE









Beauty Of The Beach Full

And these last layouts were made with 2 different kits from my friend Katie (Crazed Creations)
and they are sublime, the kits are
and you can find them HERE

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Karen, those layouts are stunning!! you have been so busy!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!