5/30/2009

Layouts I made for Crazed and Ems Arts+ layouts made with my kits from others


These 2 beautiful layouts were made by Lydia using my new kit Wind colors available at my CSD store, just click on banner at your right.



This was made by the talented Michal using 2 freebies of mine, Querido Mario and Cottage mini kit


I made these 4 layouts with an stunning kit by EMS Arts Strawberry Delights kit available HERE



These 2 layouts were made by me using Baseball Dayz-Full- kit by Crazed Creations available HERE


These 3 layouts were made by me using Soothing Sunset-Full kit by Crazed Creations available HERE




This was made by Maryling using my new kit Hypnotic Nights


This layout was made by Ivana with my mini add on Hallo summer for Scrap by numbers challenge...which is starting the poll and a new challenge HERE
Join me...you will get a freebie to work with and the chance to win a whole kit!!!
This layout was made by Beba with my mini add on Hallo summer for Scrap by numbers challenge...which is starting the poll and a new challenge HERE
Join me...you will get a freebie to work with and the chance to win a whole kit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!