5/12/2009

Layouts made by me and my CT with my kits and other's



I made these layouts using my kit : Whispers of March available at all my stores




These layouts I made using my kit: Walking throug May available at all my stores




These 3 I made using my newest kit: COCO Sensation available at CSD



Cami, my sweet princhipeza!

I made these using my Blooming days kit available at all my stores and on sale !!!



These 2 adorable layouts were made by Jennifer Marie using my Bloom Poetry kit available HERE



I made these 3 layouts using a fantastic kit from my friend Sharon "Demiurgia" Viva Italia" available HERE



This is my sister Sabrina and my niece Carmela
And these I made using the divine kit by Twin Mom Scraps: For Mom available HERE

I made this using the amazing My Lemonade kit by Digital Embelishments available HERE



These 3 layouts I made with the stunning kit by Addie's Designs Enchanted available HERE
Photos of my daughter Cami and my niece Carmela

I made this layout using the beautiful kit Montmartre by EMS Arts available at CSD, HERE


These 2 are about my son Guille, my daughter Camila, my niece Carmela, my nephew Manu, my sister Barbara and me...using an amazing kit Timeless Memories by Carol Marion
available
HERE


These are tags I made for CSD taggers challenge using this beautiful poser tube by Angelique Field available HERE and my new kit COCO Sensations available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!