5/31/2009

Layouts made by my CT with my new kits





I made these 4 layouts using a beautiful kit Noted by StephsGraphx available HERE


Another gem by ScrappingBella for Scrap by numbers challenge using my new kit Bling, bright and doodles


This was made by Maryling using my new kit wind colors for color challenge



These were made by Sandy using my Wind colors kit
just 2 amazing and stunning pages!!!



These 2 were made by Maryling using my last kit Bling, Bright doodles
another 2 gems!



And these 2 pages were made by Lydia using my newest kit Bling, bright and doodles kit and an oldie one: Golden soul.
Beautiful pages as always
All my kits are available at CSD

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!