5/23/2009

My new kit: Wind colors





This is my newest kit Wind Colors (S4H, S4O)

This is such a delicate kit, soft, dreammy pastels in 3 tones, vintage textures and a mix of nature's items with heritage style makes this set a wonderful option for every kind of project.
You will feel the colors of the breeze in a windy summer day...

The kit includes:
10 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG format-300dpi.
30 assorted elements in PNG format-300dpi.

Element details.

1 wrapped frame
1 frame with accesories
1 oval gem frame.
1 edgie vintage frame
3 heart tags.
1 heart cluster tag.
2 beautiful journals in different models.
2 daisies.
2 vintage bows.
2 retro satin bows.
2 vintage ribbons.
3 pearl ribbons
1 circle doodle.
2 flower doodles in different models.
2 paper flowers
2 vintage flowers
2 curly ribbons

Credits to: Lynn Griffin, T.De Lacroix, JosDZigns, Sandra Bowes, MK-Designs and Rose Li.

Available at my store at CSD on sale...and here some layouts I made with it:

My friend Lucia


Iarden and Mayan

My grandmother and her sisters in Polland

This is me when I was 1 year old...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!