5/31/2009

A new award!


Cathy of Crazed Creations gave me this award, thanks so much for thinking of me hun, you should check her blog which is stunning, go HERE and meet her wonderful designs!
(I am changing the rules a little bit here, I am always happy on receiving awards, but I will always reduce the number of blogs to pass it on cause it takes too much time from me to do it, so I changed from 8 to 5, so sorry but this is what I will do from now on.)
Once you receive this award you need to pass it on to 5 other blogs.
Here are the blogs I am passing it to.

EMS Arts
Michals Log - the lost world
Dana's Creative studio
Kanga Creations
Lydia's blog



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen for this lovely award!! Also in name of Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, thanks so much for this award. It means a lot to me.

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!