5/20/2009

New layouts made by my CT , myself, others with my kits and others!!!




By Alleguez for scrapping by numbers challenge only at CSD!

By Judy for Scrapping by numbers challenge



My own layout for scrap by numbers challenge at CSD!


I made this for template challenge at CSD using my Hallo summer kit and Twin Mom Scraps awesome template, all in CSD!!!



By Lydia for scrapping by numbers challenge at CSD


By Lydia for scrapping by numbers challenge at CSD


By EMS Arts (Elsina) for scrapping by numbers challenge at CSD


In Deco using my kit for quote challenge


By Lydia using my Mom is a lady mega kit


By Lydia using whispers of march kit


I made this for scrapping for freebies layout challenge using a wonderful kit by Twin Mom Scraps only at CSD!


This layout was made in Deco using my Framed memories kit by Kitty Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!