6/19/2009

Blog sin fronteras award


I received this new award from my Friend Mariel Artistic Dreams, thanks so so much Hun for thinking on me.

A world without fronteers in the scrapping world
and all those persons that gives you:

Help
Gratitude
Solidarity
Affection
Cheer you up
Trust
Friendship
Imagination

Now I will pass this award to 5 friends that gave at least one of these qualities away:

(and 5 is really a small number for this kind of award)

TwinMomScraps
Addie's Designs
Dana Creative Studio
ScrappinBella
Kanga Creations


2 comments:

  1. thank you for passing the award along to me...i will wear on my blog with pride:)
    XOXOXOXO,
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, sorry it took me so long. But wanted to thank you so much for this award darlin. You're a gem! Love you lots. Addie

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!