6/29/2009

Challenge winners, challenge layouts participations, just awesome

These were made for my Color challenge using my mini add on Jungle stitches
and the poll is posted here, help us find the winner who will receive the 2 full size Jungle Stitches kits

And a new challenge has been posted with a new freebie kit and new prize


By Sandy


By me


By Michal


By Lydia


By Chris


By Karine


By Maryling


By Elsina


By Sandy

By Ivana

These were made for my Scrap by numbers challenge using my mini add on "Canarias"
and the poll is posted here, help us find the winner who will receive the full size Whole Canarias kit

And a new challenge has been posted with a new freebie kit and new prize


By Ivana


By Michal


By me


By Karine


By Ishona


By Maryling


By Elsina


By Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!