6/25/2009

I received some beautiful awards from my dearest friends!

I received this awesome award from my lovely friend Christine
I am so honored, and I will be passing this to dearest friend:
Elsina: EMS Arts


I received these 2 fantastic awards from my friend Beba
check her blog is an awesome one and TYSM sweetie for these fantastic awards

Now The rules:

1. Accept the awards, post them in your blog together with the name of person who granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the awards to 2 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And these are the 2 blogs I choose to give these awards:

Carol's DigiScrap Creations


Osa Honey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Karen, for the beautiful award and with Audry Hepburn, one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!