6/18/2009

Layouts with my kits, layouts for challenges and more!!!


I made this layout for the new challenge by Twin Mom Scraps " Colorize it" at CSD
wonderful challenge and the layout is about my nephew from Israel Elisha in his Bartmitzvah



These 2 were made by Christine with my new kit made for her A sunset to remember





These Layouts were made with this beautiful Mama's Garden kit by Scrapping Mar It is a freebie and it is available at her blog.




This is by me for Template challenge at CSD using TwinMom Scraps template and Crazed creations Cool Blue kit


I made this one using Twin Mom scraps Picnic days mini add on for Scrapping for freebies challenge at CSD.


These 2 layouts were made by Christine using my L'air du temps kit.
Beautiful, aren't they?


Template: TwinMomScraps June Template 2
BG Paper: Paper: Scent of a flower Collab
Elements: A Sonnet for Mom by KaKlei Designs (a freebie from Karen's blog)
By Christine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!