6/15/2009

New beautiful Kit

A sunset to Remember kit
For Chris...



This kit has its own story, it started with a tutorial writer, my kits, my wonderful freinds and creative team and me.
I won't bore you with whole story, but I will tell you that my friend Christine was challenged by me and she won. She gave me the colors and the theme of the kits she would like me to create,
and here is the result:
A mix of beautiful colors, textures, scenic, seasides, sunsets, a whole cluster of a poetic and serene summer...

The kit includes 16 beautiful papers in JPG format, 12x12 inches-300dpi and 46 assorted elements in PNG format-300dpi.

Elements included:

2 wide ribbons
2 brackets
2 suns
1 emerald stone path
1 gold bead shower
1 satin ribbon
2 flower ribbons
2 ice creams
2 cluster frames
2 oval with accesories frame
2 double wrap frames
2 folded cluster ribbons
2 multi color paper flowers
2 paper flowers
2 natural flowers
2 natural branch flowers
2 prescious clusters in different models
2 doodles in different models
2 butterflies in different models
1 beautiful path of butterflies
4 bows in 2 different models
2 bow ribbons
4 bead ribbons in 2 different models


Credits to: Rose.Li actions, Aimee designs, Davor Planinec, Cocotounette, Miguy Design, heavenDreams, Inulja design and Twin Mom Scraps preview template.
S4H, S40 Allowed




A few layouts done with the kit:


And this kit is on sale for a few days, get it HERE

1 comment:

  1. Karen...the kit is awesome! I can't believe how quickly you made it. I love it and will treasure the memory of your generosity...Luv and Hugs!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!