6/02/2009

New layouts made with my kits

by Lydia for Scrap by numbers challenge with brigh Bling doodles kit available HERE


By Maryling for color challenge using my Wind colors kit available HERE


By Lydia for color challenge using my Wind colors kit available HERE


By Michal for color challenge using my Wind colors kit available HERE


By Sandy aka Writerlady for color challenge using my Wind colors kit available HERE


By EMS Arts for Scrap by numbers challenge using my Bling Bright Doodles kit available HERE


By Christine for color challenge using my Wind colors kit available HERE

By Maureen for color challenge using my Wind colors kit available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!