6/29/2009

New layouts made with my kits + winners+more



These 2 beautiful layouts were made by Maryling using my new kit Unexpected Friendship available at CSD



These were also were made by Maryling using my new kit Men of our lives available at my store

And these fantastic layouts were made for a challenge called Scrap a Thorn which one day at an specific time a kit was posted and people had only one day to make a layout with it, the chosen kit was "Mi Querido Mario" A FREEBIE BY ME and the winners were Elsina for being the first one to post and Lydia for best layout, this challenge was hosted by Addie and I missed it.


By Lydia (winner!)


By Ivana


By Addie


By Karine


By Elsina (Winner)

And we have our TCS selections, come and cast your vote here:
LAST TCS of the month- June 26th to 29th

And our last winner using one of my kits:

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!