6/07/2009

New Layouts with my kits


This was made by Helen for Scrap by numbers challenge at CSD using my Bling Bright doodles mini add on



These 2 beautiful layouts were made by Christine using my Coco sensation kit availble at my store at CSD



These 2 stunning layouts were made by Lydia using my Jungle stitches kit part 1 and 2 available at my CSD store






All these were made with my FlowerLand kit


here is my baby boy, haha Guille...using L' air du temps kit




all these 3 layouts I made for challenges at DigiDesign Resort using my L' air du temps kit


another one with a beautiful quote using my bling bright doodle kit

This is by Lydia, and OMG this is really beautiful...using my Hypnotic nights kit


This is such a funny and amazing layout made by Addie's Designs for color challenge using my wind colors kit mini add on



Oh these 2 gems were made by Maryling using my new kit L' Air du Temps



these colorful ones were made by Sue with my new kit Flowerland

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!