6/12/2009

Freebies- Welcome to my new blog ...CU Freebies 4U!!!

Welcome to my new blog!!!
Do you like the new look of my blog? Because I loveeeeeeeeeee it!
And every piece, every design and template was made by Ivana Designs, my dear and talented friend from Serbia...I love you Hun...
You can purchase her services which beleive me it worth every cent HERE
All I did was give Ivana one of my kits, she did the rest, the kit used to make this blog layout is:
L' Air Du temps vintage kit available HERE

So, even when I have a lot of stuff to add to the blog, I lost many links which I will be adding as soon as I can....I wanted to celebrate this opening with you all, so here are my gifts for you, I hope you like them:


This is a big cluster (12 inches-300dpi in its long size) made with styles, gems, and many other glitter and gold textures I made just for this creation. It comes in a PSD layered template when you can choose which pieces to move or take out, etc. And it comes in a merged PNG version also. Is CU allowed and you can GRAB IT HERE

And these are my new styles made from my own papers and glitters, it says 9...but there are more, like 13 more or less...and they are huge, you can use them to make full size stuff.
I created in CS3, so I don't know if they work in other versions but I am pretty sure they do.
And YOU CAN GRAB THEM HERE

Please leave me some love...this blog needs some and me too...thanks and welcome again!


7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Karen! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE the new blog!! Its beautiful!! Thanks for the freebies....BIG HUGS~ ChristineMc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your blog look wonderful. Thanks so much for the freebies.

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you have millions of visits to your lovely blog! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!