7/26/2009

Color and Scrap by number challenges closed and new ones+ freebies

Scrap by numbers July 25th to August 9th

using my Home made kitchen mini add on-Free at CSD
HERE


New Color Challenge July 25th to August 13th
Using my Moon whispers mini add on
Get it free HERE



Color challenge entries:
VOTE HERE
and help us find the winner who will receive $ to spend in CSD and my whole kit!


Water Girls
ChristineMc



OCEAN AND SAND
kateinoz

The Dunham's
ClaraSue


Together
Michal


by me


Little Mermaids
ScrappinBella


I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles!
Shirley1md


Michal
EMSArts

Beach Days
ccmentor

Scrap by numbers entries:
VOTE HERE
and help us find the winner who will receive $ to spend in CSD and my whole kit!

Tavenier House
EMSArts


50Th Anniversary
ecarla


I love the way...
ClaraSue



BY ME


Salem, Mass. 2004
ScrappinBella


Grandparents
ccmentor


Be the change
kateinoz

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!