7/05/2009

New layouts made with my kits, megas, from other kits, etc


I made this using a wonderful grey kit by Twin Mom scraps for her Colorize it challenge



I made these 2 for lyrics challenge by Ivana using her wonderful Mata Hari mini add on kit


thi was made for Scrapping for freebie layout challenge by Twin Mom scraps


This was made for taggers challenge using beautiful tube by Angelique Field and Ivana's babies kit


And for Heritage challenge using the wonderful template by Carol and my kit L'air du temps


For Template challenge at CSD using my L'air du temps kit


This was made by me making my own tribute to MJ using my L'air du temps kit


This is by Sue using our mega Traveling adventure, just an awesome layout!



These 2 cuties have been made by Dana using my newest kit Princhipeza

This is a tag that Chris made using my Unexpected friendship kit



These are by Maryling using our new mega: Traveling adventure at CSD

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!