8/25/2009

CSD 1 year anniversary and we are celebrating big!!!


Yes, we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary and
we're doing it BIG! Here is a snippet of what's to come
and more to be revealed as it gets closer to September 1st.
So get that pen and paper ready, because the treasure map
will guide the way to all these fabulous treasures.
..stay tuned.
All happening at Coolscrapsdigital
09/01/09-09/30/09

And listen to this:

It is also my 1st anniversary in CSD, yesssssss...It has been a wonderful year for me in my favorite store in the whole net...so I will be having a huge sale myself + surprises, stay tuned...since my putter is down now, so I can't show you the previews, but I have many great stuff for you all coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!