8/07/2009

Layouts made for Challenges and by CT


By Linda


By Clara


By Kate


By me


By Lydia


By Nana


By Chris

By Sue

These layouts were made for Scraplifting challenge


by Maryling


By Clara


By Elsina


By me


By Lydia


By Linda


By Kate


By Shirley

These are the participants layouts for Cool Motto challenge using my Hypnotic nights kit, the motto this time was from the movie: Psycho: "We all go a little mad sometimes " said by Norman Bates


These were made by Marilyng using cute twister


These were made by Kate using my new Cute Twister kit available at my store


This was made by Lydia using my new Cute Twister kit available at my store


These I made for Speed scrap challenge using a beautiful freebie by EMS Arts about Nederlands

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!