8/06/2009

New layouts made by my CT+ layouts I made for challenges ++++

I made this one for Heritage Challenge with the theme " It's all about me", it was the hardest one I ever did. I am using some elements from Carol Digi Scrap creations for the challenge, photos by me, Israel button flag by EMS Arts and papers, flowers, elements from my new kit Victorian fables.


I made this for speed scrap using a fantastic freebie kit by EMS Arts about Holand, just beautiful, it is available at her blog (look at my CSD blogroll and you will find her)


These are by Marilyng , my dear photographer who made these 2 beauties with my Cute Twister kit:



And this one is by Chris made for quotations and lyrics challenge using my Ocean and Sands waves kit. Beautiful layout!


All my challenges are ending between today and the 9th...hurry up, so you can win or participate in my new ones and win a freebie from start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!