9/11/2009

I am looking for 2 scrappers to join my CT


I have the best CT ever, my babes and friends are my virtual family, and we support one to another all the time, so now I need 2 more, and if you think I am asking too much, ignore this ad:

Requirements:

2 layouts per kit
try to complete my 4 challenges or at least 2 in CSD
You must have a real passion for scrapping
You don't need experience, you need to be responsable and love what you do.
If you think you can handle these simple requirements, mail me to:
kakleidesigns@gmail.com

put in subject: CT
Send me your blog link and 3 samples or galleries where you post your work
and I will be back to you ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!