10/11/2009

My new beautiful kit: Timeless

Kakleidesigns Timeless kit

S4H, S4O

This set is timeless as poetry, because the colors and textures convey the language of the heart: those special feelings of enchantment, affection, magic and romance. Court your memories like a romantic of long ago, like a sonnet for the future, like a cradle song to the entire magic and beauty of the world.
Let this gem embraces the hours and make them timeless...

This kit includes:

22 papers in JPG format, 12x12 inches-300dpi and 50 assorted elements in PNG format-300dpi.

Details:

Papers:
13 fantasy scenic papers
2 torn & folded papers
7 assorted retro, rustic, nature and vintage papers.

Elements:

1 shower beads
1 belt
1 double border paper
2 double bows
2 buttons in different models
1 metal button
1 cluster frame for 3 photos
1 cluster frame
1 lace embrodery window double frame
2 oval frames
1 stitches frame
1 glossy pearl border
3 wooden flowers
2 glitter flowers
1 glossy flower
2 seam flower
5 different doodles embossed (clocks, flowers, pearls, gems, wings, etc)
2 knotted little ribbons
1 set of pebbles
1 plant
2 raining blings in different models
10 ribbons in 5 different models (curly, folded, ric rac, stitches, wire)
1 sign post
1 swirl
2 clock tags
2 clock wings

Credits to: Rose.Li, Debora Pas, Elena Designs, Silke, Infinita Meg Scraps, Charlie Hudson, mystikel, Redju, Makena, Atenais, Folkvangar and Disasterpiece.



A few layouts I made with my new kit:





Grab this kit on special HERE
And some good and sad news:

I retired and still retiring a lot of products in my store, just go and check it out, most of my CU papers, overlays, kits, etc are only $1 and each item in my store is on sale!!!!
Only until October 31th!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I wanted to tell you you won the earrings from our giveaway!! (on the Daily Dakin). Email me your address and I'll get them sent off to you! poundoutsma@gmail.com

    Thanks!!
    Devon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Karen! No problem! I will send them--they may take a while to get there, but I'll let you know when I send them, OK? I'm going to write down your address and then delete your comment so no weirdos get your address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acutally, I can't delete it, so go back in and delete, please!

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!