10/24/2009

New layouts made by my CT and me...

By Quadirah with Timeless kit:



with Abstract Art kit:


With Tides of comfort by Staci:



With Purple romance:



By Lydia


by AnikA

With Natura Rustika:


By Elsina



By Lisa

These 4 are made by me with my newest kit Purple romance


e


These are by Kate with falling Stripes kit:



By Kate with Timeless kit:


With Natura rustika:


by Kate


By Lydia


By Kate

By Sue

By Kate with Timeless kit



By Lisa with Timeless kit


By Rose with Tides of comfort




With Boundless friendship by Lydia
By AnikA

Layouts made with my new kit Natura Rustika:

By Sue




By Shirley


By Michal



By AnikA




by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!