11/17/2009

Inspired art (thoughts) CU templates

Inspired art (thoughts) CU templates-set1

These are 4 unique, beautiful layered in PSD format-12x12 inches templates available for CU, scrapping friendly and personal use, made at 300dpi, (Greyscale in order to decrease the size of the zip, don't forget to increase the colors before using) with every piece in a different layer.
I made this templates based in layouts by my wonderful CT and friends using my kits, so thanks so much to Lydia, Lisa, Rose and Dana.

Inspired art (thoughts) CU templates-set2

These are 4 unique, beautiful layered in PSD format-12x12 inches templates available for CU, scrapping friendly and personal use, made at 300dpi, (Greyscale in order to decrease the size of the zip, don't forget to increase the colors before using) with every piece in a different layer.
I made this templates based in layouts by my wonderful CT and friends using my kits, so thanks so much to Anika, Michal, Shirley and Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!