11/08/2009

layouts made with my newest kits








by me, Made with my newest: December lights mega


By AnikA with Volcano kit





By Kate with Butterflies went South


Ok, here is my layout for SCRAPPERS IDOL first week, I am really scared about judges, but I just had lots of fun making it, the challenge or show is HERE, my layout HERE in case you like to comment, and I am using 3 kits of mine: Timeless, Tides of comfort and Natura Rustika.
All of them available at my only store:CSD.

These are by AnikA with Butterflies came to south


by Lisa with Butterflies came to south


by Lisa with Butterflies came to south








These are by me with my newest kit: Daily Volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!