12/29/2009

Freebie Delicate Future S4H kit

Kakleidesigns Delicate Future S4H kit

This is a fare well kit for last year and each moment we spent together and a delicate
embrace to every and each whisper, hope and love that will find us still enjoying life in an
amazing future...
So I toast for you and me,
for all that you gave me,
for being here and there,
and to wish you a dazzling 2010.
Cheers, Lejaim...to you!!
(This kit includes 10 stunning papers -12x12-JPG-300dpi, and 22 assorted, magical elements
in PNG format-300dpi. Thanks so much to Rose.Li and Eirene Designs)

Have a wonderful new year, laugh, enjoy, kiss and let be kissed more...
But don't forget to keep smiling no matter what, that will keep us healthy
and will definitely keep us alive!
With all my Love, Karen (KakleiDesigns)


Layouts using the kit



13 comments:

  1. lovely colors thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this beatiful kit.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page kit. Thank you so much. I love the delicate colors.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely breathtaking as are your layouts.Thanks so much for sharing! JayBug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the beautiful kit! It has such a nice feel to it! Thank for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola compatriota !!! me alegró mucho ver tu blog, excelente cuando lei que era de nuestro paisito me emocioné por tu calidad en el trabajo ! Regresaré Alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your work, so a freebie kit from you is a real treat. If you ever need another CT member, I'd love to be considered. My blog is http://scrappylv.blospot.com.
    When is your next thematic freebie challenge?
    It looks fun & I'm sorry I was too late for the first one.

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!