12/26/2009

Kakleidesigns Soft Path "Happy Holydays" freebie kit

Personal use only

This is a non related Christmas kit at all, but it is my gift for you all, specially made to avoid all the Christmas colors and sets that are out there, to give you something that you can use the whole year. Made with soft textures, burgandy and blue tones, a beautiful mini kit for your personal projects. It includes 6 magical papers of 12x12 inches-300dpi and 16th assorted elements-Full size at 300dpi-PNG format. Enjoy it and have a wonderful Christmas, Hannukah and beautiful December time... With all my Love, Karen....Enjoy!
Thanks to Eirene and Rose.Li.

Layout made by Shirley


Layouts made by me also using my new CU Border photo bundle available in my new CUDGB






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit. However, both links downloaded the same file when clicked.

    I was able to download file 1. The little bear is so cute and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I will fix them ASAP, this place that I pay every month is having issues like this all the time, so I am so sorry I will fix it as soon as they are available since now they are not, it makes me feel so angry, so sorry hun, I will fix it as soon the site is availbable again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for youbeautiful kit. I had no problems with the download, both files saved under different name so presume you have fixed problem above mentioned? Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, thank you so much for fixing the download link. I came back and downloaded it this morning. The kit is beautiful.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS and may you have many blessings in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! thanks for the wonderful giftie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You for the kit. I adore your last design, the generals soul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful kit - thank you so much for sharing it with me

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!