1/23/2010

Looking for 2 new amazing, hard worked CT!!


Yes I am looking for 2 new amazing scrappers
to join my creative team.

My rules are:
2 layouts per kit
3 kits per month (or more)
Participation in 2 of my 4 challenges per month
If you are interested in becoming my CT and work with my kits (and CU stuff now and then)
you must copy , fill the following form and send it to me here:
kakleidesigns@gmail.com
mail's subject: CT

Form

1-Real name:
2-Screen name:
3-Blog url:
4-Designers you scrap for (if you don't scrap for any designers leave it blank)
5-Do you post in any galleries? If you do: Links
6-Attach 3 samples layouts that show your work, not bigger than 600x600 pixels in your mail (this is a must, I don't care about experience, I do care about quality, creativity and capability of promoting a kit)
7-Last but not least, tell me something about yourself like where are you from and why would you like to scrap with my kits, and anything you want.

That's all, I will be waiting for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!