1/06/2010

New layouts /new kit: Harmony




New Kit : Harmony S4H


This is a beautiful, soft and vivid kit that will embrace harmony in all your memories, sweet, delicate, a bit of old, a bit of Victorian style and a bit of modern times that will amaze you in every way...

It includes 13th papers of 12x12 JPG-300dpi and 24 full size assorted elements in PNG format-300dpi.

Elements details:

1 Victorian basket with assorted embellishments
2 bows in different models
2 butterflies in different models
1 retro photo card
1 flower doodle
1 spiral doodle
1 doodle tags
1 cluster frame
1 octagonal frame
1 delicate frame
3 flowers in different models
1 beautiful stitches journal
1 heart stitches
1 stitches ribbon
3 ribbons in different models
2 tags in different models
1 rope ribbon

Credits to Rose.Li, Eirene Designs and Farrah's Designer Scraps

Layouts made with kit:





By me


By Mary


By Lydia with my white day



By Shirley with You light up my life


By Elsina with You light up my life


me with You light up my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!