2/20/2010

CU FREEBIE KIT: Neon Space


Hi everybody, here is a bunch of 13th papers I made playing in my CS3 a few weeks ago and I was trying to find some sense to them and I just couldn't, I didn't like them...so I was just about to delete them when I found some elements I also made a few months ago and couldn't find sense to them either, the thing is that I always delete what I don't like, this time I decided to give the oportunity to someone else to find some sense or some utility in this odd set, so here it is, 13th papers of 12x12 inches-JPG format and 12th assorted elements in PNG format-300dpi
It is CU allowed, so hope you enjoy it
DOWNLOAD HERE

layout made with the kit

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauuuuuuu que belleza este blog, simplemente maravilloso. Muchas bendiciones e que sigas trabajando tam lindo. Gracias por el frebie CU, está genial.
    Bendiciones en tu vida. Yo todavia empiezo..con esto del scrap :)
    Mim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se me olvidava... claro que siempre alguien le encuentra sentido... está precioso, a vezes no tenemos la inspiracion o hay dias que no tenemos relacion para asociar con lo que creamos. una vez mas gracias. a mi me pasa millones de vezes esto. Pero para tu tranquilidad está fenomenal. besis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, there,

    What a cool idea! They go together well, too. Thank you. I can't wait to go 'play'.

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [20 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
    CU Freebies Only Blog!!
    Tuesday February 23rd 2010!!
    Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the kit is beautiful, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen - thank you soooo much :) This kit is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!
    www.cufreebiesonly.blogspot.com/
    sent me!

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!