6/29/2010

NEW!!! KakleiDesigns Portrait Kit S4H






A gorgeous set made with skin tones blended with amazing soft designs and textures to enhance every portrait of life, family, unforgettable moments and more...
Including 16 papers at 300dpi of 12x12 inches, 2 folded papers in PNG and 14th JPG papers.
Including 30th gorgeous assorted elements in PNG format-300dpi
Full size kit
Credits to:

Eirene Designs
Manuela Zimmermann
GoldenSun Designs
Eledhwen Designs
Agnesingap Design
StarLight Designs

Grab it at 50% of HERE

1 comment:

  1. This kit is gorgeous! I just bought it.

    I made my first invitation with your designs. I thought you might want to see it:
    http://printablepartyinvitations.blogspot.com/2010/06/enchanted-garden-summer-party.html.

    I gave you credit and a link.

    Thanks again for allowing me to use your designs for my invitations. They're opening up a whole new world of creativity for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!