7/26/2010

NEW!!! Cinema a la Carte S4H Kit



KakleiDesigns Cinema a la Carte S4H Kit

Welcome to my world!!!
People who knows me will say I finally made a kit for myself, and they are absolutely right.
I love, I am addicted, I adore and it is in my genes...Movies,theaters and the magic of Cinema...
So I hope you enjoy this wonderful, extremely hard worked, unique, different and gorgeous kit about the magical poetry behind the curtains!
This set is huge, and it will suit every single project you will have, it includes 24th gorgeous papers with a touch of grunge, vintage and modern styles made at 300dpi-JPG-12x12 inches and 68th unique, assorted, dreamy elements in PNG format-300dpi.
Including stunning word art, quotes, cinema stuff, and much more. (It was impossible to include everything in previews)

Credits:
(most of the styles, overlays, elements and such are by me)
Rose Li, Catia Cunha, Tiramisu designs, Wilma for ever, Nicole Perry and Panos Efstathiadis.

GRAB IT HERE






Some layouts with the kit:





by me


By Jabi



By AnikA


By Elsina



By Cintia

By Shirley





These tags were made by me using: KakleiDesigns Cinema a la Carte taggers Kit

Welcome to my world!!!
People who knows me will say I finally made a kit for myself, and they are absolutely right.
I love, I am addicted, I adore and it is in my genes...Movies,theaters and the magic of Cinema...
So I hope you enjoy this wonderful, extremely hard worked, unique, different and gorgeous kit about the magical poetry behind the curtains!
This set is huge, and it will suit every single project you will have, it includes 24th gorgeous papers with a touch of grunge, vintage and modern styles made at 300dpi-JPG-800x800 pixels and 68th unique, assorted, dreamy elements in PNG format-tagger size-300dpi.
Including stunning word art, quotes, cinema stuff, and much more. (It was impossible to include everything in previews)

Credits:
(most of the styles, overlays, elements and such are by me)
Rose Li, Catia Cunha, Tiramisu designs, Wilma for ever, Nicole Perry and Panos Efstathiadis.

GRAB IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!