10/02/2010

New Freebie template, mini kit and...You may know already that I lost at Studio...


October weekend warrior challenge week 1
available HERE


Dare to be bold challenge-October with a new freebie mini kit: Extremely Heritage
HERE

You may know already that I lost at Studio contest but I feel so lucky, as a real champion and winner, I got the chance to meet awesome friends and designers, an amazing team that manages the store, specially Toiny that is a sweetheart, so please don't feel bad for me, because the 3 winners are so amazing that is impossible to be sad, a little envy may be, but they are such amazing women that I am really happy for them, specially for Kim from Kimeric designs which I had the chance to meet and make a very nice friendship...so I just wanted to tell you that.
I am very proud to get as far as I did, and that's more than enough for me...but TYSM for all your support, your votes, your amazing comments and mails, you made me feel so happy I can't even describe...

2 comments:

  1. Your work shows that you are a winner as a designer whether you win a contest or not. It was an extremely tough contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left a message in the forum on the template as I can't figure out how to use the 4 layers that are uneditable. Sorry, didn't say thanks in my message of 10/3 as I was more concerned in mentioning the contest.

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!