11/07/2010

Kakleidesigns RAK , CT call and Birthday sale!

TYSM for participating, RAK and CT call is closed.

Kakleidesigns RAK , CT call and Birthday sale!

RAK from Kakleidesigns
I am about to make a Boy's kit, I only made one before, so this will be a cute, sweet (but not a baby boy kit) kind of kit but also available for grown boys like teens and mens, so what I am asking here is this:
I need a color swatch and a very original name. 5 to 6 colors and a nice name,
the one who nailed my request will win the kit I will be making + $6 to spend in my store, so any ideas?
Reply to this thread and post the swatch and name, and that would be enough to win!

only HERE
---------------------------------
I am having a CT call:
Read all about it here:
I am looking for 3 very talented scrappers to join my CT, I never do this, I just write directly to the ones I like, but this time I decided to do it this way, here are my rules or what I expect from this calling:

_ subscribe to my private forum where I post new kits and releasing dates, cause I like to post my CT layouts in my kit's descriptions.
_ You must feel inspired and be honest, if you don't like a kit, or is not your thing, just skip it, but don't disappear on me, one month could be OK, more than that I will understand that you don't want to CT for me and I will let you go, if you have issues or don't feel inspired you can always write to me, but not being in touch for more than a month is really hard for me to take, so all I ask is Honestly.
- 2 layouts per kit, you can also use them for challenges here or anywhere else, I don't mind about that.
- Post in CSD, DST galleries and one of your own and your blog if you have one.
- have fun, enjoy it, be happy, that's the most important thing to me.

So, if you are interested please write me to: kakleidesigns@gmail.com
Put in the subject : CT call
and send me 3 different pages and links to your galleries.
I will reply as soon as I check them all.
This call ends pretty quick actually, since my birthday is coming and I want to have all my stuff ready until November 12th, so that would be Due date, TYSM, Karen
I can't wait to hear from you.
------------------------




November 15th is my birthday, I will be 42th
so....I am giving you a whole month 50% off in my both stores in CU, CU4CU, S4H and PU items!!!!
Don't miss it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Karen!! November 15th is also Michal's birthday! I hope you"ll have a wonderful day! hugs, Elsina

    ReplyDelete

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!