1/09/2011

KakleiDesigns CT call

Hi I am looking for 2 or 3 qualified scrappers to join my wonderful CT.
Requirements:
-Must have a blog
- make 2 pages per kit in due time- (and/or one or 2 challenges I host per month)
- 2 kits per month
- post in 2 galleries (one must be DST) + my own.
- not afraid to join my forum and be friendly with the rest of the girls.
- I would like people who can make extractions, scenic layouts. (Not required but...)

What I offer:
- Access to all my kits + requested CU items.
_ Access to all my templates.
- A very kind and friendly group.

If you are interested, please write to my mail and put CT in the subject line
Write me :
kakleidesigns@gmail.com
Please ad your galleries and blog links in the mail.

I would love to hear from you, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!