8/31/2011

New Challenges posted at CSD




Welcome to a new scrap-lift challenge, this month I choose a beautiful page by AnikA called "My roots" made with Kakleidesigns My Roots S4H kit

At the end of the challenge, a poll will be posted with those who used at least 60% of CSD products in their page and the winner will receive a $5 coupon to spend in CSD, and 2nd place my whole Kakleidesigns My Roots S4H kit, this challenge will close on Sept 28.
Challenge HERE


September Template challenge
Here is what I made for you this month:

After the challenge ends a poll will be posted and the 1st winner will receive a $5 gift to spend at CSD store, 2nd place will earn: Kakleidesigns Melancolica S4H kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!