5/31/2016

NEW AT MY STORE- ON SALE, YOU CAN HAVE THE BUNDLE OR SEPARATE
Blossom Soul (PU/S4H) 

“A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in--what more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
I am a huge fan of flowers, I adore them...so I decided to create my own huge garden, magical, fragant, colorful, alive, and I am sharing it with you...


Including 22 gorgeous papers of 12x12 inches , JPG, 300dpi
4 stunning stacked papers of 12x12 inches , JPG, 300dpi
6 clusters in PNG format-300dpi
Elements: 94 elements: 41 awesome assorted flowers, 7 frames, 46 assorted scenic elements, all made in PNG, 300dpi.
Shadows only in previews, high quality printing.
1 free Quick page of 12x12 inches-PNG-300dpi.












No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog needs your loving comments in order to keep working, thanks so much for your support, save this blog!